Sunday, February 7, 2016

Interviewing Customers No. 2


I interviewed people walking by infinity hall this time! Everyone loved it on the first round and on the second round it seemed like everyone liked it as well! 

Answers to Questions:

1.)I honestly think that I'm going to go through with making something like this because I would use it all the time. It's gotten amazing feedback and it seems like everyone would get it.

2.) Yes, everyone I talked to I made sure that they had a car before I even started interviewing them because if they didn't have a car they wouldn't see the true potential of this app! This time I asked different questions to get more detailed feedback from these customers. I didn't have to adjust my conceptualization since I just needed to interview people who have cars.

3.) I asked more in depth questions which included asking them about parking garages as well as tow away zones which are extra "perks" that I didn't include in my first version.

4.) Everyone seems to think that my opportunity is very helpful and that I need to make it a real thing ASAP.

Three tips to give to students about interviewing for next semester:

1.) Don't be nervous, odds are that you will never see these people again.

2.) Make sure you are prepared with what you are about to say so you don't mess up or waste more time.

3.) Make sure to speak up and be loud so they hear exactly what you say!

4 comments:

  1. I love that you identified an issue that effects most college students and are finding a concrete solution to that. Getting a verity of responses and feedback from multiple students will help you fine tune your product. great interviewing skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also here's the link to my blog http://kathrynfarr.blogspot.com/2016/02/interviewing-consumers-no2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was really interesting to watch to your interviews! I agree with some of your interviewees that a parking spot app would be really cool, especially for the UF campus. Parking is definitely an issue, but I think this idea has some flaws. The logistics of it make it difficult to use and keep track of, but ideally it would be a great idea. Check out my blog http://ent3003tb.blogspot.com/2016/02/interviewing-customers-no-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jason,
    I like how you went into great detail about your idea and you asked other people what they thought about it. Most videos I have seen consist of people asking people for some of their time and then asking them a few questions. Rarely do they take the time to give a full description of their business idea which I believe can hinder some of the responses they will receive. Great work check out my blog: http://goobirs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete