Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Elevator Pitch 4

1)

2) A reflection on the feedback you received from your last pitch.

I stated this at the beginning of the video, but I got great feedback from my last pitch. Everyone really liked the idea and urged me to keep going on with it because they want it. I did the same thing in this pitch as well! 

3) What did you change, based on the feedback?

I was a little more enthusiastic about trying to sell the product but I truly believe that this product will sell itself. Once people start using it they will tell their friends and everyone will hopefully have it on their phones! I'm inspired to do so because I really would love to have the app. But yeah, people really liked my last elevator pitch so I think I did it well this time too! I'm really thankful for this class in giving me more experience with these pitches because by listening to other peoples feedback I truly learned how to pitch an idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment