Sunday, March 13, 2016

My Secret Sauce

1) Describe five ways in which you think you have human capital that is truly unique? 
Well, first off I love making music. I've been making music since 8th grade and I've loved it every step of the way. I'm a very giving and genuine person who always wants whats best for everyone. I was home-schooled throughout middle school and played tennis every single day because at the time I thought I wanted to go professional in tennis. I have a very open mind and I love learning new things. I'm also an extremely driven individual and when I really want something, i'll do whatever it takes to reach my goal.

2) Interview the five people who know you the best

Summary from the videos: They all basically said around the same things which were that I'm a nice, genuine, easy-going and hardworking guy who makes good music! I understand the prompt said 2-3 sentences for each but you can see for yourself that they are all extremely alike.

3) Reflect on the differences: Well to me it seems like they were spot on to what I said at the beginning of this post! There weren't any differences said from any of the 5 people I interviewed. I would make 0 corrections to the beginning of this post because I'm a genuine guy who is never fake and anyone who knows me knows that. I think that's why all the responses were basically the same!


4 comments:

  1. Hey Jason!

    Sounds from your friends like you're a really nice kid! What different perspectives did being home-schooled through middle school give you? Was there any culture shock when you went into high school? I similarly played a sport every day though middle and high school, basketball. I also played tennis for a while but wasn't nearly as good. Your open mind and craving for new ideas will help you go far! Good luck :)

    Unfortunately I didn't make the Secret Sauce blog entry, but here is a link to my blog: http://jrozent3003.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Jason

    I enjoyed reading your post and viewing your interviews. It does look like you are very self-aware and in touch with the strengths that you exude. Your friends all seem to perceive you as someone who is easy to get along with and exhibits good friendship. My post was focused more on being hard-working and analytical, but I hope I equally exhibit that trait. This should be important for you when it comes to an entrepreneurial venture, because it will allow you to have people subscribe to your success and want to join you in making your venture a success.

    Great job. I attached a link to my post if you would like to give it a look.

    http://entrepreneurship3003blog.blogspot.com/2016/03/week-9-my-secret-sauce.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jason!

    Great to see how highly these people think of you!!! It is great to know that people in your circle that you are a great an responsible adult. You seem like the type of person who enjoys the company of people. My post was boring but yours seems dynamic and interesting!

    Best,
    Nick

    ReplyDelete