Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 3

1) The Pitch

2) A reflection on the feedback you received from your last pitch.

Well, in my last elevator pitch I didn't really "pitch" the idea. I more or so just explained all the different functions of the app. A lot of the feedback was also negative saying that I didn't explain how to map out open parking spots in real time but they don't realize that I already have the technology for that. Everyone would benefit from having a more efficient driving app. PLUS ITS FREE. Also one reviewer said its impossible to map out spots, but if anything I'll be out there mapping all the spots on foot by myself if I have to.

3) What did you change, based on the feedback?

I changed up the way I pitched the idea and I think I did a better job. I simplified and clarified my idea as a whole and made it sound more of a real thing. I also explained the tasks in a simpler fashion as well. Hope you guys like my idea!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Jason, I enjoy watching your Elevator Pitch3. I like your idea about finding the available parking spot since I always have trouble finding the spot on campus. This app will help a number of UF students and the faculty members.
    For the video, I really like the way you simplified the explanation about app. It is very clear and understandable. I think it would be better if you actually speak to the camera instead of memorizing the scripts because you have to sell the idea from your own. Also, make sure to put your passion in the video.
    Good work.
    I posted in my blog that making a sushi fast food restaurant due to today’s lack of food options.
    Here is my post, you can take a look. http://yukikokurashima.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jason,

    Nice way to adjust the pitch to include move past beyond a description of the product. I have heard similar ideas to yours since starting the course because the parking situation in Gainesville is a true nightmare. I do believe your product can work in college campuses around the country. Good job with the pitch.

    Here is the link to my elevator pitch # 3 blog:

    http://felixalfaroent3003.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jason,

    Great job on adjusting your pitch so it was more easily understood. Parking on campus is a nightmare and the biggest problem is, there is really no room to expand except up. You explained the app very well and I agree with the post above, try to memorize you speech as much as possible so it feels like you are speaking to the audience. If you want to check out my blog, the link is attached below. http://amshiremanblog.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html

    ReplyDelete